Friday, 23 March 2012

Ooo Look someone thinks I'm worth something!

I have been nominated by Amanda of Drama, Dice and Damsons to recieve this award:




For accepting the award I must do the following:


1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.

Now I don't think I actually follow 15 blogs regularly enough, so feel special if your blog is here!

I am nominating:

The Foreign Travels of a Country Bumpkin
Origami Girl
Satiring
The Brothers Cinemazov
Wedding Biz!
All Needles Great
One Ten Zero Seven

2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.

Done.

3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
Done. But thank you again Amanda!


4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.

Here we go:
1. I'm a terrible procrastinator. In fact I've been meaning to do this post for quite a while now...
2. I can't help but watch Jeremy Kyle. 
3. I check Postsecret every Sunday.
4. I wish I was more talented in the world of jewellery making
5. I don't know what I would do if I didn't wake up next to Tom every day.
6. I get far too emotional about pretty much anything.
7. I have always said, since I was small if I had one wish it would be for my eczema to go away. This is still 100% true.

5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
Yep they are here!


6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs. 

Am doing so now.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Beki! Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog! I'm waiting for this blog challenge to be over before I start attempting to make some jewelry but I'll have a look at the website you told me about! Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out :)

    I'm a terrible procrastinator too and that usually goes hand in hand with the problem of not being able to help but watch Jeremy Kyle.. I like your blog and am following :)

    Nikki – inspire nordic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulation :)
    You have a really nice blog and developing smoothly
    Good luck in the future
    From: Your new follower Alex

    P.S. Heres my blog if you want to comment and follow
    http://possessionofbooks.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete