Friday, 10 February 2012

Breaking Promises Everywhere...

Sorry readers of this blog. I know I promised to post last week but I didn't, at least I have finally done my 2nd post about Around the World. I also promised the next book would be The Da Vinci Code but it's not going to be. I will do it at some point I'm just not in the mood for Dan Brown right now. In our house we now have BT Vision and our subscription contains a large selection of free films. Flicking through them I saw that we have The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, which I have wanted to read for a while now. My local library had it in and I've already read it so tomorrow the plan is to watch the film (amid the tears that will undoubtedly shed) and update the blog. It might be a bit few and far between post wise for a while, working through a few stressful things but doing this is a nice escape from everything so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment