Tuesday, 3 January 2012

The Next 2 Books

I've had some very nice feedback about my blog so far so thank you very much if you have followed it, commented on it or even just read it. I really do appreciate it!

I had already made the decision for the next book to be Around the World in 80 days as I wanted to go for something that was a bit more of a classic (and therefore free on my Kindle!) and also because there have been 2 film adaptations, one in 1956 and another in 2004. I think it will be interesting to do 2 comparisons on it, seeing which film has a more accurate adaptation of it. This will also be the first entry on my blog where I have neither seen films or read the books before.

 I received a comment this morning suggesting that I did the Da Vinci Code. This actually hadn't crossed my mind before now so I will make that the 2nd book in my list to write about. I honestly found the books quite poor, Dan Brown's earlier books were far better so I'm interested to see if I feel any more favourable towards the film version.

 That's it from me for now, I'm going to get on with some reading! If you would like to have me read and compare any books or films please leave me a comment and I will see what I can do!

1 comment:

  1. You really write well and your topic are interesting, goodluck on your blogging I am still working on my grammatical error. happy new year

    ReplyDelete