Monday, 26 December 2011

Why Write This Blog?

This is an idea I've had floating around for a while. I love to read and I love to watch films. In fact I had the idea when I went to see the final part of Harry Potter and I realised it had been so long since I had read the book that I didn't know how close the film was being to it. I did a bit of google-ing (not very much mind you) and nothing jumped out as being close to this idea. Now I'm not going to make vast promises as to how often I will post that all depends on what the next book/film will be. If it's going to be Lord of the Rings that is obviously going to take me longer than say, Twilight. Please if you want to suggest what my next one should be just leave a comment. I haven't actually decided what I shall do for my first "review" but I shall of course update when I have! As for now I am armed with my new Kindle so I am off to browse for something to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment